The Administrative Assistant and Receptionist is the primary point of contact for Tenfold and comprehensive administrative support for the CEO and CIO. Manage the front desk by answering the phone, greeting clients and visitors upon their arrival, answering inquiries, assessing their needs, and referring them to the appropriate persons/programs. We are seeking an applicant that will work at the building 5 days/week.
- High school education required. Post-high training or experience preferred.
- Typewriter and computer keyboard knowledge (able to type at least 50 wpm).
- Good English and Spanish verbal and listening skills, able to understand caller’s needs and communicate Tenfold services.
- Visual ability to monitor front door post pandemic when the building is open to the public.
- Word processing, database application, and general computer experience/training required.
- Ability to work independently.
- Understands confidentiality expectations as it relates to working with the CEO/CIO.
- Timely communications via phone and email when assisting CEO/CIO with external partners.
- Sensitivity to clients of various cultures and a wide range of incomes.
- Good conflict resolution skills and ability to calm people down.
- Able to do good work amidst interruptions. For example this position may be working on clerical tasks and be interrupted by the phone or by walk-ins constantly.
- A commitment to empowering others to solve their own problems.
- A conviction about the capacity of people to grow and change.
- The ability to establish a respectful relationship with persons served to help them gain skills and confidence.
- The ability to work collaboratively with other personnel and/or service providers or professionals.
- The capacity to maintain a helping role and to intervene appropriately to meet service goals.
- The ability to set appropriate professional boundaries.
- Commitment to Tenfold’s Core Values:
- We Value Empowerment
- We value Innovation
- We Value Integrity
- We Value Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- We Value Teamwork
This is a full time position working 40 hours per week.
Review of resumes will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Qualified applicants should send, via e-mail: a letter of interest, resume and name and contact information for 3 professional references to:
Shelby Nauman, Cheif Impact Officer
308 E. King Street
Lancaster PA 17602