Are you interested in empowering people to unlock opportunities to navigate a new path forward to housing stability, homeownership, and wealth-building activities through educational and counseling services. We’re currently looking for a full-time BFEC Counseling Support & Intake Specialist to join our team. The Ann Barshinger Financial Empowerment Center (BFEC) works to educate individuals and families on money management and the wise use of credit, help individuals develop a workable personal budget that will succeed, and strive to facilitate a workable action plan that will lead them to self-sufficiency. Services include one-on-one counseling, budget planning, debt management, education, matched savings program, and more!
- Customer service skills and experience on phone, email, text, and in person.
- English fluency required; bi-lingual Spanish strongly preferred.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Communication skills, including writing, speaking, and listening skills.
- Computer-literate, with some knowledge of Microsoft Office application.
- Data entry skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other staff and service providers
- Commitment to Tenfold’s Core Values:
- We Value Empowerment
- We value Innovation
- We Value Integrity
- We Value Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- We Value Teamwork