Successful applicants for the CHART/Outreach Manager position will have the ability to work in a fast-paced position with multiple priorities. Essential duties include providing management and supervision to guide the day-to-day operations of Lancaster’s Coordinated Assessment program called CHART – Community Homeless Assessment and Referral Team. This includes supervision of all CHART staff and managing the working relationships between CHART, its partners, and the many homeless service providers who collaborate with the CHART program (CHART is a program of the Lancaster County Homelessness Coalition (LancCo MyHome – and is operated by Tenfold). The Manager also provides supervision and oversight to Tenfold’s Outreach Workers and the case managers in short term hotel programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field required; Master’s degree in social work or related field strongly preferred
- Minimum of one year of management experience including supervising staff, two or more years preferred
- Experience with systems coordination involving multiple organizations or entities
- Minimum of two years of experience providing direct client service with low to moderate income households
- Valid driver’s license and a vehicle that is registered, inspected and insured
This is a full time position working 40 hours per week.
Review of resumes will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Qualified applicants should send, via e-mail: a letter of interest, resume and name and contact information for 3 professional references to:
Ann Linkey, Director, Supportive Housing Programs
308 E. King Street
Lancaster PA 17602