The Chief Development Officer is responsible for developing, implementing, and leading the fundraising activities, including a broad public relations and communications strategy, that advances Tenfold’s mission and core values throughout the community. The Chief Development Officer will continuously evaluate, grow, and lead Tenfold’s comprehensive and strategic development program which includes donor relationships, major gifts, grants, corporate giving, individual giving, special events, planned giving and associated marketing/promotional activities aligned with the organization’s short and long-term financial needs and goals.
- Extensive knowledge of fundraising strategies and principles.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or related field is preferred. Will consider equivalent experience or other credentials if candidate has strong administrative, fundraising or marketing experience. Training in fundraising and marketing is preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership ability to motivate, organize, coach, and supervise is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Enjoy meeting people and cultivating relationships with new and key constituents.
- Ability to prepare and review written materials and to create these documents is required.
- Proficiency in computer software applications required.
- Sensitivity to cultural and socioeconomic characteristics of population served.
- Commitment to Tenfold’s Core Values:
- We Value Empowerment
- We Value Innovation
- We Value Integrity
- We Value Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- We Value Teamwork
- Proven track record of working collaboratively with other personnel and/or service providers or professionals.
Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until a candidate is appointed.
Qualified applicants should send, via e-mail: a letter of interest and resume to:
Sandy Schnee, HR Manager
308 E. King Street
Lancaster PA 17602