Oversee all accounting activity related to general business operations, oversee budgetary and cash management activities, and prepare financial reports for board and management. Manage the Support department and all support department related functions. Coordinate management of Tenfold owned properties and oversee information technology activities. Participate on the Executive Leadership Team, which includes implementing changes to align with the strategic plan.
1. Computer literacy – understanding of databases, networks, accounting systems, and other software used in the course of work performed.
2. CPA license or master’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration preferred.
3. Attention to detail and the ability to see Tenfold’s needs as a whole.
4. Commitment to help less fortunate individuals.
5. Problem-solving skills.
6. Demonstrated leadership ability to motivate, promote, supervise and administer.
7. Comfortable working with people of diverse income, cultural and ethnic backgrounds, and in working as a team member.
8. A commitment to empowering others to solve their own problems.
9. The ability to establish respectful relationships with persons served to help them gain skills and confidence.
10. The ability to work collaboratively with other personnel and/or service providers or professionals.
11. The capacity to maintain a helping role and to intervene appropriately to meet service goals.
12. Commitment to Tenfold’s Core Values:
- We Value Empowerment
- We value Innovation
- We Value Integrity
- We Value Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- We Value Teamwork
Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until a candidate is appointed. Qualified applicants should send, via e-mail (preferred) or U.S. mail, a cover letter, resume, and the names with contact information for 3 references to:
Sandy Schnee, Human Resources Specialist
308 E King Street
Lancaster, PA 17602