As a Controller, you’ll oversee all accounting activity related to general business operations, oversee budgetary and cash management activities, and provide financial reports for board and management. Manage the accounting department and all accounting related activities.
- Computer literacy – understanding of databases, networks, accounting systems, and other software used in the course of work performed.
- CPA license or master’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration preferred.
- Attention to detail and the ability to see Tenfold’s needs as a whole.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability to motivate, promote, supervise, and administer.
- Comfortable working with people of diverse income, cultural, and ethnic backgrounds, and in working as a team member.
- The ability to establish respectful relationships with persons served to help them gain skills and confidence.
- The ability to work collaboratively with other personnel and/or service providers or professionals.
- The capacity to maintain a helping role and to intervene appropriately to meet service goals.
- Commitment to Tenfold’s Core Values: We Value Empowerment; We Value Innovation; We Value Integrity; We Value Diversity, Equity and Inclusion; We Value Teamwork.
Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until a candidate is appointed.
Qualified applicants should send, via e-mail: a letter of interest and resume to:
Sandy Schnee, HR Manager
308 E. King Street
Lancaster PA 17602