The Grant Writer will take primary responsibility for preparing and submitting grant applications and impact reports; research funding sources; and provide other assistance to the Development Department as needed.
- A bachelor’s degree in related fields (writing/journalism/English/public relations/ communication/marketing or similar area); or a minimum of two years experience in grant writing in a similar position
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.); basic knowledge of general computer operations; experience working collaboratively using Microsoft Teams or similar platform is desirable
- High level of writing/editing/grammar proficiency
- Organizational ability to manage multiple tasks/applications simultaneously; ability to manage time effectively to meet deadlines throughout the year
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively with other staff members to prepare content of grant proposals and impact reports
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work flexibly and efficiently – producing high-quality work and meeting deadlines
- Excellent administrative and clerical skills essential
- The capacity to maintain a helping role in the Development Department as needed
- Commitment to Tenfold’s Core Values:
- We Value Empowerment
- We value Innovation
- We Value Integrity
- We Value Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- We Value Teamwork
This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week.
Review of resumes will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Qualified applicants should send, via e-mail: a letter of interest, resume, and name and contact information for 3 professional references to: