The Human Resources Specialist will assist managers, employees and volunteers with all Human Resources and support processes throughout the employee lifecycle at Tenfold, including new hire and onboarding processes, benefits administration, injury reporting, leave administration, professional development, and employee/volunteer exit processes. Liaise with the Maintenance Technician and troubleshoot basic maintenance issues, and liaise with applicable support staff/vendors to remove operational support bottlenecks.
- Associates degree in HR or related field required. Additional professional certification (PHR or SHRM) preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ human resources experience required.
- Valid driver’s license and insurance in compliance with Tenfold requirements.
- English fluency required. Bi-lingual Spanish strongly preferred.
- Good communication skills, including writing, speaking, and listening skills.
- Sound understanding of and experience with Microsoft Office and database applications.
- Friendly, professional demeanor and a positive, can-do disposition.
- Outstanding customer service skills including skilful complaint handling
- Physical requirements: Ability to work in a sitting position and type on a computer for long periods of time (up to 4 hours between start of shift, lunch break, and end of shift; as well as ability to stand, walk, and bend frequently as needed throughout the shift.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other personnel and/or service providers or professionals.
- Sensitivity to cultural and socioeconomic characteristics of population served
- Commitment to Tenfold’s Core Values:
- We Value Empowerment
- We Value Innovation
- We Value Integrity
- We Value Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- We Value Teamwork
Qualified applicants should send, via e-mail: a letter of interest, resume and name and contact information for 3 professional references to:
Shelby Nauman, Chief Impact Officer