The maintenance technician will provide a variety of work in the general maintenance and repair of buildings, facilities, and equipment needed to assure all required building code regulations and inspections are met, and conducts self in a manner which positively reflects on Tenfold as a highly professional organization.
- High school education required. Post-secondary training preferred.
- Previous maintenance experience preferred. Any combination of education, training and experience which demonstrates ability to perform the duties and responsibilities as described including work related work experience in one or more of the building trades.
- Ability to use computers for email and service order requests.
- Knowledge of the following trades: carpentry, plumbing, glass replacement, painting, masonry, grounds keeping, appliance repair, and electrical wiring: standard practices and tools used in the maintenance and repair for building facilities; safety practices and procedures related to the building trades
- Fluency in speaking and writing English is required, bilingual fluency in English and Spanish strongly preferred.
- Effective use of variety of hand and power tools.
- Maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with those contracted in the course of work assignments, clients and supervisor.
- Organizational skills to efficiently and effectively manage workload and service orders.
- Must secure all state mandated child abuse and criminal background certifications/clearances and pass a motor vehicle record check in accordance with Tenfold policy.
- Must possess valid PA driver’s license and proof of automotive insurance meeting the minimum requirements of Tenfold’s policies.
Qualified applicants can send a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to:
Warren Atkins, HR/Facilities Manager
308 E. King Street
Lancaster PA 17602