We are currently seeking a part-time Program Reporting Assistant (PRA) for our shelter, TLC, to cover the 10-hour shift Thursday 10 p.m. to Friday 8 a.m. with the possibility of some extra hours.
TLC, a service of Tenfold, is a 52-room shelter that provides temporary housing and supportive services for individuals, couples, families and veterans experiencing homelessness, empowering them to unlock a new beginning toward housing stability and self-sufficiency.
- Post-secondary education and/or relevant experience in a human services field desired
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- Strong professional customer service skills are essential
- Fluency in speaking and writing English is required, bilingual fluency in English and Spanish strongly preferred
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively with participants, staff, outside service providers, and other guests under conditions that may be stressful or chaotic is essential
- Sensitivity to cultural and socioeconomic characteristics of populations served
- Commitment to Tenfold’s Core Values including the principle that everyone has strengths including the capacity to grow and change
- An approach to service that is trauma-informed, recovery focused, and empowers people to resolve their own challenges to the fullest extent possible
- Ability to set appropriate limits and maintain professional boundaries
- Must secure all state mandated child abuse and criminal background certifications/clearances and take Mandated Reporter training in accordance with Tenfold policy
- Must be or become First Aid and CPR certified
Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until a candidate is appointed. Qualified applicants should send, via e-mail (preferred) or U.S. mail, a cover letter, resume, and the names with contact information for 3 references to:
105 East King Street
Lancaster PA 17602