Tenfold (formerly Tabor and LHOP), a non-profit community benefit organization providing programs and services to foster housing and financial stability in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, is seeking experienced candidates for the position of full-time and part-time Program Reporting Assistants (PRA). We are always hiring for this position.
TLC is a 5 story, 52 unit, short-term residential facility in the City of Lancaster providing temporary housing with supportive services for individuals, families, and veterans experiencing homelessness and is home to Veterans’ Victory House. You could join TLC’s highly dedicated professional staff team which uses a collaborative approach that is participant-centered, trauma-informed, recovery focused, and empowers people to achieve their goals. TLC assists people experiencing homelessness to reach their overarching goal of securing safe, sustainable permanent housing. Find a meaningful career at TLC assisting adults, families, and veterans to end their homelessness and transform their futures.
- Post-secondary education and/or relevant experience in a human services field desired
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- Strong professional customer service skills are essential
- Fluency in speaking and writing English is required, bilingual fluency in English and Spanish strongly preferred
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively with participants, staff, outside service providers, and other guests under conditions that may be stressful or chaotic is essential
- Sensitivity to cultural and socioeconomic characteristics of populations served
- Commitment to Tenfold’s Core Values including the principle that everyone has strengths including the capacity to grow and change
- An approach to service that is trauma-informed, recovery focused, and empowers people to resolve their own challenges to the fullest extent possible
- Ability to set appropriate limits and maintain professional boundaries
- Must secure all state mandated child abuse and criminal background certifications/clearances and take Mandated Reporter training in accordance with Tenfold policy
- Must be or become First Aid and CPR certified
Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until a candidate is appointed. Qualified applicants should send, via e-mail (preferred) or U.S. mail, a cover letter, resume, and the names with contact information for 3 references to:
105 East King Street
Lancaster PA 17602