The PQI Administrator will be motivated to create high-quality processes and resources from the ground up. Provides project management and oversight of the Performance Quality Improvement process. Works collaboratively with senior management, program staff, board, and PQI Committee members. Works closely with Contracts and Compliance Administrator on program monitoring and follow-up. Handles other assigned duties at the direction of the Chief Impact Officer and/or CEO related to data collection, program impact measurement, and communication.
- Bachelors degree with minimum 3 years of experience managing program outcomes preferred; associates degree or high school diploma with relevant post-high training certificate and 5+ years of relevant professional experience required
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong aptitude for mathematics, data analysis, and working accurately with numbers required
- Demonstrated high proficiency and experience in all computer functions, especially Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, and Teams required, and willingness to learn client management software systems
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and work flexibly and efficiently – producing high quality work and meeting deadlines.
- Self-motivated with ability to manage own workload and take initiative in carrying out responsibilities
- Ability to interact professionally with various colleagues, board members, and partners to resolve questions, issues, or problems that may arise in a manner that preserves and fosters positive relationships and favorable attitudes about PQI
- Experience reading and working with government contracts beneficial
- Writing skills and grammar proficiency in the English language for writing and editing letters and newsletters essential
- Sensitivity to cultural and socioeconomic characteristics of populations served
- Commitment to supporting and fostering Tenfold’s mission and service philosophy, including Core Values of empowerment, innovation, diversity, equity and inclusion, teamwork and integrity.
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Capacity to maintain confidentiality and appropriate professional boundaries
Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until a candidate is appointed. Qualified applicants should send, via e-mail (preferred) or U.S. mail, a cover letter, resume, and the names with contact information for 3 references to:
Shelby Nauman, Chief Impact Officer
308 East King Street
PO Box 1676
Lancaster PA 17608