The Supportive Services Coordinator is responsible for providing supportive services to the residents at contracted rental communities. Services provided may include case management, housing and budget counseling, community-building events, and workshops to increase self-sufficiency and opportunities for residents. The populations served include seniors, families, persons with disabilities, and single persons.
· Minimum Education Requirements- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services preferred. Two-year degree AND relevant work experience required.
· Excellent communication skills especially listening, mediation, and writing.
· Possess strong organizational skills with ability to meet a demanding workload.
· Detail oriented to complete requirements of files and contract compliance.
· Creative problem solver.
· General knowledge or understanding of tenants’ and landlord’s rights and responsibilities.
· Case management experience.
· Demonstrated knowledge of county social service agencies and community programs.
· Fluency in the English language is required. Spanish speaking ability is strongly preferred.
· Ability to develop budgets for residents and teach budgeting skills.
· Experience with computer and knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
· Valid driver’s license and legal vehicle that is registered, inspected and insured.
· Sensitivity to cultural and socioeconomic characteristics of population served.
· A commitment to empowering others to solve their own problems.
· A conviction about the capacity of people to grow and change.
· The ability to establish a respectful relationship with persons served to help them gain skills and confidence.
· The ability to work collaboratively with other personnel and/or service providers or professionals.
· The capacity to maintain a helping role and to intervene appropriately to meet service goals.
· The ability to set appropriate limits/boundaries.
Review of resumes will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Qualified applicants should send, via e-mail: a letter of interest, resume, name, and contact information for 3 professional references to:
Tenfold (formerly Tabor/LHOP)
308 East King Street
Lancaster, PA 17602
0 (717) 397-5182 ext. 105 | F (717) 358-9265