The TLC Case Manager I is responsible for providing case management support including but not limited to housing and budget counseling to TLC residents who are transitioning to permanent housing. They are also focused on building strong, effective professional working relationships with participants utilizing person-centered strategies. They demonstrate strong ethical values and maintain appropriate levels of confidentiality.
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field strongly preferred; Associates degree in social work or related field plus one year of relevant experience required.
- Fluency in speaking and writing English is required, bilingual fluency in English and Spanish strongly preferred.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and data management systems essential.
- Adherence to the Housing First philosophy of ending homelessness.
- Commitment to Tenfold’s Core Values and the TLC CARE principles.
- Ability to remain calm and interact professionally and effectively with participants, staff, service providers, and/or others in difficult, stressful, and/or crisis situations required.
- Sensitivity to the cultural and socioeconomic realities of those served.
- Commitment to the principle that everyone has strengths including the capacity to grow and change.
- An approach to service that is trauma-informed, recovery focused, and empowers people to resolve their own challenges to the fullest extent possible.
- Ability to establish a respectful relationship with persons served to help them gain skills and confidence.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other personnel, service providers and/or other professionals.
- Capacity to maintain a helping role and to intervene appropriately to meet service goals.
- Ability to set appropriate limits and maintain professional boundaries.
- Current/valid driver’s license and a vehicle that is registered, inspected, and insured.
- Commitment to Tenfold’s Core Values:
- We Value Empowerment
- We value Innovation
- We Value Integrity
- We Value Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- We Value Teamwork
This is a full time position working 40 hours per week.
Review of resumes will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Qualified applicants should send, via e-mail: a letter of interest, resume and name and contact information for 3 professional references to: