As your trusted community partner, we offer a variety of educational opportunities for first-time homebuyers, landlords, tenants, and more. We encourage you to browse and register for upcoming events, courses, and workshops.
- This event has passed.
Homebuyer Class (11/3, 11/10, 11/17)
November 3, 2022 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25.00
This is currently a 9-hour homebuyer education course for first-time homebuyers over 3 days, November 3, 10, 17 from 6:00 – 9:00 PM and will be held at 989 Quentin Rd., Suite 1, Lebanon, PA 17042.
The course was developed to increase your understanding to:
- Determine if you are ready to buy
- Evaluate your personal credit history
- Know what to expect at closing
- Develop a budget and savings plan
- Plan for life as a homeowner
- Decide how much you can afford to pay
- Prepare for financial decisions and obligations that come with buying and owning a home
- Know what to expect from real estate agents, lenders and other professionals involved in the home-buying process
- Meet lenders’ training requirements to qualify for special mortgage products
Students will receive a certificate of completion after requirements are met.
You will receive an email with pre-class instructions a week to 10 days in advance.
If you are unable to register for your preferred class because there are no tickets available, please read the statement below.
ONLY those currently under contract on a home (all parties have signed and solidified the agreement) and have a closing date within the next 90 days or less, and the class status is notated as “Sold Out” should contact Tenfold at . Please state in your e-mail response to Tenfold the following:
1) State that you are actively under a purchase contract.
2) State the date you are scheduled to close on the subject property.
3) Supply your realtor’s name and phone number or e-mail.
4) State the class course date that you want to attend.
Please allow 48 hours for a response to your inquiry. If you have not received a response e-mail within 48 hours, please check your junk e-mail before sending another inquiry.
There is a non-refundable $25.00 tuition fee for the course. Veteran’s fee will be waived. If registering online use coupon code VET and provide your DD214.
Tenfold reserves the right to reschedule sessions as deemed necessary.
This course is in partnership with The Affordable Housing Council of Lebanon.