As your trusted community partner, we offer a variety of educational opportunities for first-time homebuyers, landlords, tenants, and more. We encourage you to browse and register for upcoming events, courses, and workshops.
- This event has passed.
Rental Advantage Course
February 19, 2022 9:30 am - 3:30 pmFree
Want to access keys to unlock a successful rental experience? Register for our FREE Rental Advantage Course to empower yourself with knowledge you can use to:
- Navigate the rental application process
- Learn how to read a lease
- Know your rental rights
- Own & discuss your personal history
- Communicate effectively to maintain a positive landlord-tenant relationship
- Understand Credit and Budgeting Basics, along with other Renting Fundamentals
- And MORE!
Registration is required to attend this FREE event on Saturday, February 19 from 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM.
Location at St. Joseph Church (St. Francis Room) at 418 St. Joseph St., Lancaster, PA 17603.
Parking is available in St. Joseph’s Church parking lot across the street.
This workshop is hosted by Tenfold’s Housing Rights and Resources Center, a team that is committed to empowering you with tools, knowledge and resources you can use to open doors to equitable housing